Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meet My New Friend Pam

At a writing workshop,I recently had the privilege of meeting this insightful, exuberant former English teacher, book illustrator, and world traveler from Queens. No, she's not a nun. "Why does everybody think I'm a nun?! she asks in that impatient New York accent. "Must be the short hair."


Enjoy.



I know. It's ironic that I'm posting this on a blog and that she herself is on YouTube. She didn't put herself there; one of our fellow workshop participants videoed her and had it on there before the last chord had stopped vibrating. She has a couple of other songs on YouTube if you liked this one.

2 comments:

Nancy Kemp said...

LOVE IT!

Susan Cushman said...

I really enjoyed the video. By the way which writing workshop are you referring to?